Sunday, June 16, 2013

Manja

I love cats.
So very much.
Indeed they are like my little siblings.

:: This Is Manja ::

This morning,
my mom called me and told me 
that Manja was hit by car, she guessed
and Manja is dead.

I feel okay
as I rarely being at home 
since last semester when she was born.
But she's a nice kitty,
so friendly,
eventhough she met me for the first time.
That's why her name is Manja.

Some people think,
pets are pets,
not more than that.
But for me,
they are my little siblings.
I've been introduced to these beautiful creatures
since I was born
and from that time 
my life is full with the memories
with my beloved cats. 

I love this 
"little sister" of mine.
And now she's gone.
And the sadness suddenly 
filling my heart.
I'm sad, but her time has come.

Thanks for being mine,
even we're together for a very short time.
#15052013#

No comments:

Post a Comment