Yes you, I believed all of you knows who you are.
I may be sarcastic, egoistic, and hurting all of you with my words and actions,
saying "kau syok sendiri eh?" or accidentally calling you "bangang" or not listening to you when you're talking to me (I get easily distracted =_="), or maybe I ignored you,
But do believe that I love all of you, with all my heart.
I always think that I'm good in showing my love to people that I care (appropriately and correctly),
But I was wrong.
I am a timid person who is full with anxiety, insecurities and awkwardness and therefore I tend to do the opposite actions (especially to men).
I know I have temper and I get cranky and also I easily cry over small matters (I'm soft-hearted person),
But I'm grateful, because all of you take care of me and try hard to accept these weaknesses of mine. I do.
Without all of you, I'm not able to be me, to show the sides of my self, to be confident and free
and the most important thing, to survive this cruel world.
Well, I hope our friendship lasts, till Jannah, In Shaa Allah :D
p/s: I love all of you to the bits!! :*

No comments:
Post a Comment