*Browsing through and replaying my old playlist*
The thing about me is, I don't easily forget about people, especially the one that I loved.
Well, to make it worst, the memories that they left makes me hard to move on. I know that we have to look forward, instead of looking at our past.
*sigh*
Memories are powerful. Very. Even we broke up, or left that particular person, the memories stay with us. Bad memories are okay, but the good one will torture you again and again. You'll miss him/her/them and all the moments. But the thing is, they/she/he don't feel the same way and already moving on. Having a great new start without you. With other person.
Sometimes I get scared to create memories. We don't know what will happened in the future and basically I'm afraid of the pain of missing them. Pathetic huh? Just experience it by yourself, you'll know if it's pathetic or not.
Sometimes people think that moving is an easy thing. But it's NOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment