Friday, July 27, 2012

Drama Marathon :3

Well, I really get easily addicted to korean and japanese dramas, coz they're extremely romantic, and filled with overload cuteness and also crazy scenes that make me laugh out loud like some crazy person. hoho =_='' so recently, I just finished two dramas which are....Playful Kiss and Rooftop Prince! ehehe. I know I know. Playful Kiss had been released long time ago, and I just finished watching it NOW. hihi. Ottoke, I only have it now. Forgive me. huu T^T 

Playful Kiss



I like this one coz Oh Ha Ni (main female character) is very determined and no matter how mean Baek Seung Jo (main male character) treated her, she'll never give up her feeling towards him although she's hurt so bad. :( more, I like how Seung Jo started to like her quietly and finally make decision to marry her. hehe. that brat, luckily it's a happy ending story~~
p/s: kim hyun joong oppa is extremely handsome~~ >< hihi

Rooftop Prince



I was waiting for this because few months before it was released, I just finished watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal (SKK Scandal). So, knowing that the lead actor is Park Yoochun, I get really excited to watch it since I really love his acting in SKK Scandal. The storyline is also interesting, generally about the royal crown prince of Jeoson who was lost in the future with his 3 loyal men while being chased by betrayers. The mission that caused them to be stucked in the future is to solved the mystery of the Crown Princess' death. There were conflicts of course, but what I like the most is the scenes where they're tried to adapt with the future, and it so funny and you should watch them by yourself ^_^


Till then, lots of new dramas to be watched !^ ^v hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment