Friday, January 20, 2012

Life



these few days, I had been thinking a lot about life.
a serious one. what my past was, and what I'm being through now,
somehow I feel relieved that eventhough my life might be a boring one,
but at least I still have my family and friends around me, for whatever I might be.

someone make me realize, 2 days ago.
that person, B, have a blog and I found it,
as I read through it, I found a shocking story in it and it woke me up to see what life I have now.
I am lucky to wake up every morning remembering all the memories from the past,
knowing all my friends from primary to universities friends,
who my best friends, who I have crush on,
having all the pictures of journeys that I had experienced before in my mind,
rather than wake up and realizing u had lost part of ur life and u can't recalled it.

B's story changed my way in seeing the world.
rather than whining and complaining about a boring life I'm having now,
I try to live my life to the fullest everyday, coz I want to make as many memories as I can
and appreciate all my beloved friends while I can.
B also inspired me to write everything that I experienced everyday,
so that if one day I lost all this, those words can help me to recall all this memories back.

we have to be optimistic in life,
as things sometimes didn't work out like we want it to,
and to always have faith in Allah, no matter how hard ur life.
no matter how painful it is, I don't wanna lose any of my memories.

*I hope B's resolutions, prays and hopes will become true someday :')*

No comments:

Post a Comment