Yeah.
He's just joking bout 'that' thing he said before.
Huh.
Tonight is Tesl Dinner 2013,
Specially for Tesl Terrors and Tesl Groovies.
At first, only 6 of Tesl Titans were going,
But then so many things happened,
and around 20 of us going (including me)
and we had a great night tonight :D
Even though I'm feeling down for a bit,
(of things that is not very important)
still we had great time together.
I'm also one of the lucky draw winner,
For the first time! Haha!
Haish, I feel sad too,
Wondering how our Tesl Dinner 2013 (Farewell Party)
Would be.
I will be crying (obviously)
But still there's time to make
sweet memories together :)
Dear Best Friends,
I love all of you very very very much
and I really hope that our friendship last forever
(till Jannah, In Shaa Allah)
and I want all of you to be there in every
important events of my life.
Thanks for being supportive,
and loving me despite of
my weaknesses and craziness.
You guys rocks!
And let's #ROAR together till the end.
Lots of Love,
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment