Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
I just woke up from sleep. And I had this dream. It kinda sad, and like a combination of Vanilla Coklat and The Vow. I wanna write this down because it interesting, for me lah..
Part 1.
There's this girl, who get married to his classmates, in the period of their study in a university. I don't know why they get married, but I think for some kind of reason that need they to. But not a bad reason, just something that need them to be married. Like in Vanilla Coklat, they hid their statuses, but in my dream they actually likes and love each other (cause in reality, they don't love each other). And finally, one day, one of their friends found out about their marriage.
Part 2.
This is the sad part. I sleep again, and the dreams continued. I kinda confuse here because the happy images were gone. Later, I found out that they had been divorced, and the problem now is, the girl had lost her memories about the divorce and what she had in her head is they still married. In this part, her ex husband came and retold her what had happened and why they divorced. The expression of the girl is full with sadness and gloominess, and I myself can feel that. As his ex husband retold her, she replaying all the happy memories in her head and she cried really hard until her friends and the ex husband didn't know what to do anymore. This like a reversion of the vow. At that time, her ex husband already had her replaced. And the conflict is that. But, I can't see the dream clearly and I don't know what it's ending are. huehuehue.
No comments:
Post a Comment