I love SHINee's songs (*Credit to Chlo for introducing SHINee to me. ehehehe*) I started to love SHINee since my asasian year 2010 and getting seriously following them early of 2011. 2012 is their 4th year debut. The first song that I heard was Ring Ding Dong, oh my, this song rocks! >< with the dance, automatically I will dance whenever I heard this song, but until now, I still can control myself. ahaha. So, their comeback will be on 21st March 2012. Today, 7 songs from their 4th mini album are available online. Those songs are:
1. Sherlock (Clue + Note)
2. Clue
3. Note
4. Alarm Clock
5. The Reason
6. Stranger
7. Honesty
So, for all shawols out there, don't forget to purchase their 4th mini album. Unfortunately, I can't buy the album for now as my PT is not in yet. T^T huu. Every album costs around RM55-RM60, including 1 random poster or can be chosen. I'm not so sure, I read this info from Shinee World Malaysia FB page. hihi. I don't want to post their teaser pictures here because they were SHIRTLESS. Omo! >< haha. but I think I like Taemin's picture the most because he looks so innocent. hihi. Onew, why ur hair is like mushroom T^T
haa~so glad to hear their comeback. I really miss them :')


No comments:
Post a Comment